FULL BATTERY ASSESSMENTS. This type of assessment provides a comprehensive understanding of a child or adult. This is done by utilizing and integrating a variety of measures that include learning, development and social & emotional assessments. This process can help provide an understanding of dynamics that may relate to any of the following areas: This type of assessment can be conducted for individuals across the age range.
- Early Childhood Development
- Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder
- Executive Functioning
- Learning Disabilities (i.e., Dyslexia, Dysgraphia, Dyscalculia)
- Emotional/Mood Related Concerns
- Disruptive Behavior Disorders
- Social/Relationship Concerns
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Giftedness Profile * can also be conducted using a briefer model when in-depth evaluation is unnecessary.