Our Payment Process
Birch Psychology accepts payment at the time of service (for therapy and consultation). For assessment and group therapy services, payment is due at the beginning of the process. Arrangements can be made to split the cost into two halves (at the beginning and end of the process).
Methods of Payment: Our practice's preferred method of payment is ACH (Automated Clearing House) using bank information. This method allows us to process payments efficiently without incurring heavy processing fees. Payment information is saved to our PCI and privacy compliant merchant service. For recurring clients/patients, payment will be processed (at the time of service and with your authorization) using the information saved on file. Alternative methods of payments are also accepted (e.g., Credit, HSA/Flex) and can either be processed manually at each session, or, saved on file with our merchant service. Checks and cash can also be accepted at the time of service.
ACH bank information (as well as alternative methods) can be obtained/processed by our practice a number of different ways:
(1) In-Office: At your initial session, you can provide bank information or a voided check to our practice. For those needing to use alternative methods, you can provide a credit or debit card. For recurring clients/patients, payment information is then saved for future sessions/invoices.
(2) Remote: by making payment directly on an initial invoice that is provided electronically (emailed) to you at the time of service. For recurring clients/patients, payment information is then saved for future sessions/invoices.
(3) Checks and cash can also be accepted at the time of service.
Insurance Reimbursement: We are able to provide invoices (that include CPT or procedure codes, diagnostic information, dates of services, and proof of payment) for insurance reimbursement. We currently do not participate directly with any private insurance companies. A few of our clinicians participate (in-network) with behavioral health organizations that manage medicaid and CHP+ for Denver and Jefferson County.
Therapy Services: $150/Session
Group Therapy Services: $1050/Group (12 week/session group, $75/each; Parent Intake, $150).
Assessment Services: Assessment services vary greatly depending on how extensive the assessment needs are. Brief assessments range from $350 (for intellectual abilities tests, i.e., WISC/WPPSI) to $1250 (for brief learning assessments). More extensive assessments range in cost from $1600-$2500. Please note that costs can vary depending on each individual case. The initial interview finalizes the cost of the assessment once the assessment plan has been determined.
Consultation Services: General hourly consultation is $150/session. Educational consultation fees vary depending on the packages selected. Please see the educational consultating page to understand the extensive services included in each package.
- Educational Planning: $850
- Gifted and Talented Strategic Planning: $850
- Building Blocks: $3100
If you need to pay an invoice, please click here.